Back to Top
REGULAR, CAREFUL EXERCISE REDUCE RISK OF DISEASE
There are numerous governmental warnings, some quite scary, on the effects of not exercising; we have summarized some of the more recent studies below.
To quote from this page; it's medically proven that people who do regular physical activity have:
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- a 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
USA, EUROPE, ASIA, SOUTH AMERICA
Similar reports exist for China, South America and Asia.
REASONS TO COME
- Small Class size means that your progress will be monitored and allowances made for any problems you have.
- You buy 5 classes at a time and use one per week. This keeps your commitments low and make it easier to control your finances.
- If you miss your class you can transfer to another that week.
- If you miss a week your class is saved, and you can do two classes in another week. (The one you paid for that week plus the class you previously missed)
- Complimentary fruit tea and iced water is supplied for all classes.
- By using our Transfer and Vault System you can be sure to never loose a class you have paid for.